From a career in design, marketing and latterly finance within the retail equipment industry, a series of life events in my 40's inspired me at 50 to channel my experiences into helping others as a counsellor and psychotherapist.
And now, with over 10 years experience; I can tell you that almost every dark cloud; no matter how dark; has a silver lining even if it is pretty hard to identify.
What never ceases to amaze me is the resilience of us humans, our drive to improve our lives no matter how awful our current circumstances, how straightening out our tangled thinking can allow us to look ahead.
I love to continue learning, to research and fully understand my client's position, I now understand how I have ended up being me.
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Diploma in Bereavement Counselling
- Diploma in Eating Disorders
- Diploma in Couple Counselling
- Diploma in Life Coaching
- Assessment training at Citizens Advice Bureau
- Diploma in Psychology
- Diploma in Anxiety Management.
- Diploma in Dialectical Behavioural Therapy